CAMRA Branch Hosting Server
Welcome to CAMRA's Plesk-based Hosting server.
Guides for implementing CAMRA Email services on popular Email Clients.
CAMRA hosts an email service on its Plesk Hosting Server for the use of CAMRA Branches, and branches can use the inbuilt Roundcube Webmail System to view and send emails.
Roundcube is a popular webmail system that is used by many organisations, and is a very capable system. Additionally, Roundcube is very easy to use, and many instructions exist on the Web, but these instructions are aimed at getting you started.
Each branch has its own Webmail instance hosted on the same server, as a result the Domain will vary for each Domain. To find the Webmail Domain for your Branch, click here and enter your Branch email address
If you are unsure, please contact your Branch Webmaster or simply email us on support(@)hosting.camra.org.uk
- Enter your Email address & password and click "Login"
- Once you are logged in, you will be presented with a page with 3 sections.
To create a folder within the Inbox, simply select the button with the 3 dots above the folder pane, then select "Manage folders"
On the next screen, click the create icon in the right pane.
Enter the desired folder name, and select the parent folder for which this folder will appear under.
Roundcube is also able to reset the password for your email Account. Simply select "Settings", and then select "Password" from the settings menu. You will now be prompted to enter your new password. Simply click "Save" to confirm. Once successfully set, RoundCube will show confirmation in the bottom right of the screen.
- On the left (red border), you will see a list of folders. These are the folders that are created by default, and custom folders will also show in this pane.
- In the middle (orange border), you will see your list of emails in the selected folder.
- On the right (green border), you will see the contents of the selected email.
Should you experience any issues with the above instructions, simply email us and we will be more than happy to help.