CAMRA Branch Hosting Server
Welcome to CAMRA's Plesk-based Hosting server.
Guides for implementing CAMRA Email services on popular Email Clients.
Outlook is a popular Email program better known as being provided as part of the Microsoft Office suite of programs. However, over the years, Outlook is continuing its efforts to expand
and it now exists as standalone Apps on both iOS & Android devices. Its popularity from the Microsoft Office suite has made it one of the better known Email clients on iOS & Android.
This guide in particular covers off how to add a Plesk Mailbox to Outlook on iOS. The latest Outlook App from the Apple App Store is preferred to match with the instructions and will work on all models of both iPhone & iPad.
- Once inside Outlook on iOS, tap the envelope with the "plus" symbol on the left side of the screen. You can get to this by tappinng in the top left corner.
- Tap "Add Email Account"
- Enter the email address that you wish to Add, and tap "Add Account".
- Outlook will try and attempt to auto-discover the settings it needs. This will fail, and it will then prompt you to select the connection type with the next screen.
- On the next screen, click the IMAP icon on the bottom row.
- We will customise the Account details on this screen to sign into your email account:
The account should now be added.
- Email Address - Enter the email address of the account you are configuring
- Display Name - Enter the account Name as you want it to show in the Inboxes of the people you email.Optional
- Description - Enter the account Description as you want it to show in the App.Optional
Incoming Mail Server
- IMAP Hostname - Ensure the server address is set to match your Website Domain, such as "hosting.camra.org.uk"
- IMAP Username - Enter the email address of the account you are configuring as the 'username'.
- IMAP Password - Enter the account password.
- IMAP Port - Enter "993" as the Port.
- IMAP Port Security - Ensure "SSL" is selected
Outgoing Mail Server
- SMTP Hostname - Ensure the server address is set to match your Website Domain, such as "hosting.camra.org.uk"
- SMTP Username - Enter the email address of the account you are configuring as the 'username'.
- SMTP Password - Enter the account password.
- SMTP Port - Enter "465" as the Port.
- SMTP Port Security - Ensure "SSL" is selected
- Tap 'Sign In' to continue
Should you experience any issues with the above instructions, simply email us and we will be more than happy to help.